Summer days

I do not know why, but I wanted to write this blog in English despite the others are in french!
So It's finally the summer holidays that everyone loves! And who doesn't enjoy relaxing moments on the beach and under the sun or even parties and walks with family or friends? 
As I alreday told you in my first blog that I would like to go around the world, I wanted to give you ideas of the best summer destination!
This is not a ranking that I made, just places around the world that I personally find beautiful.

*Hawaria,Tunisia.

One of the most beautiful beaches in Tunisia that I adore! the water is clear and clean,and you can swim a whole day non-stop! Its fresh water will take you to another world so I'm sure you will spend a beautiful day in this paradise!

*Sousse,Tunisia.

Sousse, Not only a beautiful beach but also you can enjoy the museums and the old traditional medina: where you can stroll through its narrow streets and you can buy souvenirs or traditional clothes, jewelry and other things ! so I let you understand the words with this wonderful image:



*Santaroni,Greece.

I think it's a very nice and small village that I want to discover. May not be this summer but one day! I love this little houses with different colors:  pink,yellow,bleu,white and others. A mixture that has created a beauty in this village.

*Venise,Italy.

To move with a boat is wonderful and to wake up every day with a view of the sea is unique,You can enjoy the sun every day by strolling with a boat and visit places! I also want to visit it to explore the beauty of the village!

*Bodrum,Turkey.

I discovered this city in a TV series and loved it, it is a very beautiful place. You can already see from the photo how much this place is wonderful !


-Thank you for reading this little blog and I wanted to tell you that I love and respect all the countries. I just found some beautiful pictures so I wanted to write for summer traveling ideas.


Commentaires

Articles les plus consultés